When you're heading for the slopes this winter, pick a jacket that is waterproof to keep out wet and melting snow, breathable to regulate your body temperature whilst you are working hard, and insulated to keep you warm when you get that chair lift to the top of the mountain. With the Women's Descendit jacket from The North Face, you get just that!
This mid-length women's ski jacket is perfect for those skiers who go chasing the powder, but also want a jacket that looks great when wandering around the resort in the evenings.
Your travelling companions will be able to spot you on the hill without you having to wear a hi-vis vest, and pockets for all of your essentials mean you can head for those black runs fully equipped.
Adjustable cuffs are great for tucking your ski gloves under to minimise any unwanted drafts, and a handy lift pass pocket in the left sleeve is great for getting you into the gondala as quickly as possible. The handy hood is adjustable should the weather take a real turn for the worst when your skiing, and this women's jacket is media compatible so you can listen to your favorite grooves whilst you're zooming about.
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Zip hand warmer pockets
- Internal media security pocket
- Adjustable hem system
- Ski pass pocket
- Adjustable cuff tabs
- Internal stretch sleeve cuff
- Helmet friendly, dual adjustment removable hood with bonded brim
- Internal goggle pocket with goggle cloth
- Snap down powder skirt with silicon gripper elastic
- Centre Back: 68 cm
Fabric Composition & Care
- Shell - 110 g/m2 DryVent™ 2L-100% polyester
- insulation - 80 g/100 g Heatseeker™