The North Face Womens Dryzzle Shell Jacket
- Fully featured, waterproof, windproof GORE-TEX® shell for premier protection
- Relaxed fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed GORE-TEX® Paclite® Shell
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Front stormflap with snap closure
- Secure-zip polyurethane (PU) chest pocket
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Pit-zip venting
- Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Media compatible
- Weight (approx.): 320g
- Center Back Length: 27"
Fabric Care and Composition
|Solid - 50D 98 g/m² GORE-TEX® Paclite®—100% polyester|
|Heather - 75D 102 g/m² GORE-TEX® Paclite®—100% polyester|
|Product Type||Jackets Waterproof|
Highly packable, it can be stowed in your pack until you need it and is ideal as an outer layer on top of an insulated fleece when the rain hits.
Not only is it lightweight, but it is also waterproof and windproof with fully sealed seams which create a barrier against the elements.
Constructed using Gore-tex Paclite it is highly breathable, but if you need to get rid of any excess heat quickly there is a pit zip ventilation system.
There is one zipped chest pocket and two zipped hand pockets where you can store your essentials securely.