The North Face Women's Exploration pants (Regular)
- Ultraviolet protection factor UPF (50)
- Two open hand pockets
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Center front snap and fly closure
- Lightweight nylon stretch fabric
- Waistband with belt loops
- Roll up hem feature
- Crotch gusset for improved mobility
- Two back patch pockets
- Side secure-zip right leg pocket to hold pant legs when converted
- Centre front snap and fly closure
- Roll-up-hem feature
Fabric Care and Composition
|142.0 g/m2 - 95% nylon, 5% elastane|
The North Face Women's Exploration Pants are classic all-year-round trousers, perfect for hitting the trails.
Features include two open hand pockets, two back patch pockets, crotch gusset for improved mobility and a side secure-zip right leg pocket.
The Durable Water Repellent finish helps to repel the rain and snow, while also giving protection against the wind.