The North Face Women's Horizon Sunnyside Shorts
- Ultraviolet protection factor UPF (50)
- Quick-drying performance
- Improved, lightweight, packable, abrasion-resistant nylon ripstop
- Constructed waist with external drawcord
- Gusset at crotch for increased mobility
- Internal passport pocket
- Roll-up tabs convert item to a 6.5 short
Fabric Care and Composition
|Nylon ripstop 70D|
|Product Type||Shorts Walking|
The North Face Women’s Horizon Sunnyside Shorts are the perfect addition to your kit for trekking during the summer and travelling abroad.
Constructed from nylon ripstop fabric, the Horizon Sunnyside shorts are rugged as well as stylish.
An internal passport pocket is ideal for those travelling, while the gusset at the crotch allows for freedom of movement.
With a further two hand warmer pockets and two back pockets, there is plenty of storage with these shorts and the UV Protection Factor of 50 just adds to the attraction of these shorts.
If those features were not enough you can also shorten them using the roll-up tabs which can convert them from above-knee to shorter 17cm shorts.