When you want the flexibility of rugged trousers and shorts in one package, choose The North Face Women’s Horizon Valley Convertible Pant. This brilliant two-in-one garment is constructed from nylon ripstop, selected for its lightweight convenience, hard-wearing resistance to abrasion and ease of care on the move.
Wear it as a full-length hiking trouser in the cool, then zip off the legs to convert to a 25-cm short when the sun comes out. Further athlete-friendly features include a stow pocket for storage, pockets to front and back and a crotch gusset and partially elasticated waistband to enhance freedom of motion.
- Lightweight, packable, abrasion-resistant nylon ripstop
- Ultraviolet protection factor (UPF) 30
- Quick drying
- Converts into a 25 cm short
- Partial elastic waist for comfort
- Gussetted crotch for increased mobility
- Secure back zip pocket
- Patch cargo pockets
- Stowpocket feature
- Snaps at leg opening