Weather is the only certainty in the mountains. Be prepared for the worst possible conditions with the L5 Shell: the most advanced shell we’ve ever built.
Engineered fabric and articulated patterning designed specifically for alpine comfort and mobility. Designed as a waterproof breathable outer layer for extreme conditions. The 2015 Summit Series™ collection represents the world’s finest alpine equipment, reimagined.
- 70D X70D Nylon fabric with Localized FuseForm™ Construction for durability where needed most with minimal seams. This fully-featured shell is waterproof, seam-sealed and is our most breathable DryVent™ 3L fabric to date /
- Minimal seaming with localized durability allows for less seam tape which improves comfort, breathability and performance with less weight / High-contrast patterning improves visibility /
- Attached fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with hidden cord locks /
- Pit-zip venting /
- 2 internal mesh stash pockets and 1 internal zipped security pocket /
- Pack/harness friendly pockets /
- Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs /
- Hidden hem-cinch adjustment /
- Weight: 17.64 oz or 500 grams /
- Center back length: 27 inches