The North Face Women’s Thermoball Traction Mule II shoes are perfect slip-ons for spending time at basecamp or camp site.
Insulated with ThermoBall™ and powered by PrimaLoft for comfort and warmth, the Thermoball Traction Mules are also water resistant making them ideal shoes for your expedition or camping trip.
- Lightweight warmth and compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetic insulation.
- Warm ThermoBall™ powered by PrimaLoft® insulated mule
- Lightweight ThermoBall insulation retains warmth in cold, wet conditions
- Durable, water-resistant, element-shedding, 100% recycled P.E.T. ripstop upper
- Stretch-gore panel integrated into the tongue for no-fuss, easy on/off
- 40% recycled rubber outsole for supreme traction
- Approx weight (PAIR): 344g