The Blade 200 Tent from Vango is a two-person tent perfect for hiking and multi-day trekking.
It may be lightweight and compact, but it is packed with features. The single pole, hoop construction make it simple and quick to pitch tent.
Recommended for use by The Scout Association, the Blade has great space to weight ratio, a porch area which is ideal for your wet gear and inner tent pockets to store equipment and snacks.
- Inner first pitching - Simple and quick to pitch. Allows the tent to be used without the flysheet in warm climates
- Multiple reflective points - On pegging points for visibility in low light
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- 70 denier, 6000mm lightweight polyester groundsheet - Waterproof, durable and reliable
- Protex® 70D 5,000mm HH Polyester Flysheet - highly waterproof and durable fabric exclusive to Vango
- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Flysheet door vent - Open from the top to ventilate porch
- Multi-function flysheet door - Open from either side, or roll away completely for an open porch
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Fast pack tent bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Line-Lok guyline runners - Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- Vivid reflective high strength guylines - Provides high visibility in low light
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Single pole for quick and simple pitching
- Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 alloy poles - Lightweight and durable tent poles
Fabric Composition & Care
- ProTex 70 Denier polyester flysheet
- 70 denier, 6000mm lightweight polyester groundsheet