And we'll update you with the latest newness from brands, along with exclusive deals & offers.
Vango Contour 60+10 Litre Rucksack
- Quick Adjust Carry System (QA) - Coupling a contoured alloy frame for load distribution with a webbing ladder arrangement for back length adjustment. The Quick–Step system offers uncomplicated adjustment, comfort and durability
- Regular Back Size - Best for backs measuring between 50 - 60cm from your hip to your C7 vertebrae
- Pro-weave side pockets are constructed from a highly durable, yet flexible material, allowing the empty pockets to sit flush with the pack, maintaining sleek design whilst allowing for the easy loading and unloading of essential items such as water bottles.
- Top Lid Access with extendable gaiter and buckle closure for quick and easy access to pack contents
- AirMesh on rucksack straps to keep you cool and comfortable
- Ergonomic Padded Hip Belt, shaped for comfort and load carrying
- Shaped Adjustable Harness for optimum fit and comfort
- Additional Zip Pocket Under lid opening for safe storage of small items
- Expansion Side Zip Pockets for extra storage capacity if required
- Detachable Rain Cover Included in the base of the pack to keep gear dry and aids visibility in low light
- Dual Side Compression Straps to secure your load
- Duraflex buckles renowned for strength, quality and durability
- Hydration Compatible with most hydration reservoirs
- Shoulder Fit Guide indicates when the rucksack's harness is correctly adjusted.
- Sternum Strap with Emergency Whistle for a secure fit and easy to reach safety feature.
- Ice Axe/Walking Pole Attachments for carrying essential safety gear.
- Reflective strip for increased visibilty at night or in poor conditions
- Webbing grab handle between the shoulder straps
- Approved by The Scout Association & The Duke of Edinburgh Award Scheme
- Weight: 2450g
- Volume: 70 Litres
- Pack Size - L25.0 x H80.0 x W33.0cm
Fabric Care and Composition
|Excel® 1680D Polyester Base Fabric. A sturdy PU coated 1680 Denier Polyester creating a strong and abrasion resistant fabric|
|Excel® 600D Polyester made from 600 Denier yarn, back coated with PU making this a multi purpose, robust fabric|
Recommended by the Duke of Edinburgh award scheme and Scouts, the Contour 60 + 10 rucksack from Vango is designed for backpackers and those going on multi-night expeditions.
Offering exceptional performance, fit and comfort, the Contour utilises the QA adjust system which allows the user to customise the back length.
It has a carrying capacity of 60 litres, but can be expanded another 10 litres if the need arises.
The main compartment is sandwiched between expanding zipped pockets, it features a stretch pocket at the base and there are attachments for carrying an ice axe or pole. The lid also hosts a zipped pocket to store items you may want to get a hold of quickly.