DescriptionThe Vango F10 Arete 2 Tent has a sharp profile delivering superb stability that will literally slice through strong winds in the wildest of weather. Despite this, it also offers remarkable headroom making living in this tent more comfortable. Designed and tested by the F10 technical team in Scotland, the ultra lightweight Arête is constructed for you to make the most out of the mountains!
- F10 Series Hub Pole Structure - Connecting poles at cross over points with F10 Hub. Provides increased pitching efficiency and strength
- 20D ripstop siliconised nylon 5000mm - Weighing 42 g/m2, this is a extremely light, durable and waterproof fabric
- Yunan Eco Alloy Poles - Extremely high quality poles made with acid free processing by Yunan. These poles provide excellent strength in high winds as well as being very light.
- Inner first pitching - Simple and quick to pitch. Allows the tent to be used without the flysheet in warm climates
- 70D Nylon 6000mm groundsheet - Highly durable and waterproof
- 15D 28gsm breathable nylon inner tent
- O-shaped inner doors - Easy to open with one hand
- Flysheet door vent - Open from the top to ventilate porch
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Fast pack tent bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Line-Lok guyline runners - Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- Multiple reflective points - On pegging points for visibility in low light
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Weather tested beyond the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - Exceeds European EN5912 safety standard