The Latitude 200 sleeping bag from Vango is perfect for those undertaking expeditions or adventure trips.
The Vango Thermal Embrace System increases the effectiveness of the sleeping bag’s insulation while the Thermal-Reverb reflects heat back to the user. While the Insulite™ Helix insulation uses a mix of hollow and multi-channel fibres. Wicks moisture, regulates temperature and provides effective insulation.
Lightweight, easily packable, very warm and comfortable, the Latitude 200 is the perfect sleeping bag for youth groups on expeditions, weekend campers and festival goers.
Recommended by the Duke of Edinburgh’s Award Association.
- Off-set double layer construction - Off-set seams prevent cold spots at the stitching lines
- Insulite™ Helix is a blend of hollow and multi-channel fibres which regulate temperature and transfer moisture away from the user. The fibres compress to a small size giving effective insulation whilst keeping overall weight low.
- Polair Experience diamond ripstop polyester is carefully designed for a wide range of outdoor users, benefiting from its durability, water resistance and breathability.
- Soft to the touch, Polair Silky gives a level of comfort that is hugely beneficial after a long day’s trekking.
- Thermal-Reverb - Aluminised layer reflects radiated body heat back to the user for maximum warmth
- Thermal Embrace System - Elasticated thread sewn into the inner fabric. Makes the sleeping bag gently conform close to the body. Reduces cold spots and increases loft of insulation.
- Insulated, adjustable shoulder baffle - Retains heat within the sleeping bag
- 3D hood with multi-cord closure - Structured hood design keeps the head and shoulders warmer during the night. The hood's dual cord thicknesses allow easy adjustment in the dark
- Arrow Foot - Shaped foot area allowing feet to relax into their natural position
- Insulated zip baffle - Retains heat within the sleeping bag and reduces cold spots
- Full Length Two-Way Auto-Lock Zip with Zip Guard: Used to seal in warmth or provide ventilation and can be used from inside the bag. Anti-catch piping helps to prevent the zip from snagging on the lining.
- Internal pocket - Provides convenient storage for small items
- 4-strap compression stuffsack - Minimises pack size for easy transportation
- Temperature ratings independently measured in accordance with EN 13537:2012 - Extensively tested to meet accurate temperature rating standards