The Mirage Pro 200 Tent from Vango is the ideal backpacking tent. With one of the best strength to weight ratios in the range, Mirage Pro is the ideal semi-geodesic tent for year-round trekking. Freestanding and incredibly strong, Mirage Pro takes uneven ground and bad weather in its stride.
It is made for wild camping and offers a comfortable and reliable space to weather out a storm with great head height where you need it most and a large multi-function porch.
- Flysheet: Protex RS - Strong, durable fabric, now with a ripstop weave providing 13% more strength. Waterproof to a hydrostatic head of 5000mm.
- Yunan Eco Alloy Poles - Extremely high quality poles made with acid free processing by Yunan. These poles provide excellent strength in high winds as well as being very light.
- Semi-geodesic - Self-supporting structure, providing excellent balance between weight and stability
- Flysheet and inner pitch together - Quick and easy to pitch and pack
- Gothic arch pole structure - Increases stability and assists water/snow run-off from the flysheet
- 70 denier, 6000mm lightweight polyester groundsheet - Waterproof, durable and reliable
- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- O-shaped inner doors - Easy to open with one hand
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Flysheet door vent - Open from the top to ventilate porch
- Multi-function flysheet door - Open from either side, or roll away completely for an open porch
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Fast pack tent bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Line-Lok guyline runners - Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- Multiple reflective points - On pegging points for visibility in low light
- Vivid reflective high strength guylines - Provides high visibility in low light
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Weather tested beyond the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - Exceeds European EN5912 safety standard
- SS - 19