.The award winning Planet sleeping bag is designed for long distance travellers, so is very light with a small pack size. Don't let your environment get in the way of a good night's sleep with the Planet's new Vango Shield, protecting against bacteria, mould and insects.
- Single-Layer Loose Shell Construction holds insulation between the lining and shell fabrics allowing it to move with the user. No stitches are made through the insulation minimising cold spots
- Diamond Polyester Ripstop shell
- Silky Polyester Lining is soft to the touch offering a more comfortable nights sleep
- Insulite® Superfine insulation is a blend of spiralised, siliconised fibres, which combine to produce a filling that is highly compressible, extremely durable and lightweight
- 2-Panel 3D Hood prevents heat loss from the head for maximum warmth
- Insulated Zip Baffle helps to retain body heat within the sleeping bag whilst keeping out colder air.
- Two-Way Auto-Lock Zip: This versatile two-way zip can be used to seal in warmth or provide ventilation and can be used from inside the bag. The auto-lock feature prevents the bag from opening when moving around during the night
- The woven zip puller allows quick and easy operation of the zip
- Reflective tab on zip cover aids finding and opening the bag at night
- Grab Loops to ease zip movement
- Lightweight Mosquito Net coated in anti bacterial finish; repels midges, mosquitos, wasps, hornets and other stinging insescts
- Internal Pocket conveniently placed to provides storage for phones, MP3 players and other small essentials
- Reversible Stuff Sac / Pillow with Spider Compression Ends. Stuff Sac is fleece lined allowing you to turn it inside out and stuff it to make a pillow while the removable spider compression ends allow the pack size to be compressed so it takes up less space in your bag
- Loose shell is aesthetically pleasing and reduces stitch-through which reduces cold spots to keep you warmer during the night
- Vango Shield - This special treatment effectively repels insects and prevents growth of odour-causing bacteria and mould.