Vango Pulsar Pro 300 3 Man Tent
- Extra large porch space - With an extra pole the porch offers great space for storage. Keep wet kit out of the inner tent and enjoy greater flexibility, for minimal additional weight
- Flysheet: Protex RS - Strong, durable fabric, now with a ripstop weave providing 13% more strength. Waterproof to a hydrostatic head of 5000mm.
- Yunan Eco Alloy Poles - Extremely high quality poles made with acid free processing by Yunan. These poles provide excellent strength in high winds as well as being very light.
- Tunnel tent - Style provides greatest space to weight ratio
- Flysheet and inner pitch together - Quick and easy to pitch and pack
- Gothic arch pole structure - Increases stability and assists water/snow run-off from the flysheet
- Patented Vango TBS
Designed to give you space where you need it - whether you're a biker, a kayaker, or need room for your four-legged friend the Pulsar Pro 300 Tent from Vango comes equipped with a large porch to meet all your needs.
Strong and stable with TBS II and Gothic Arch poles; this tent was made to brave the elements and is incredibly quick to pitch. The Pulsar has a large, side opening porch and is ideal for kit intensive activities and longer trips away.