The Sherpa is a firm Vango favourite. Sherpa is fully equipped with the Self Adjust back system, durable components and clever features giving you the edge when it comes to efficient load control and performance.
Sherpa is an all round rucksack appealing to DofE participants, those on gap years and multi-day treks.
- Self Adjust Carry System (SA) - Based on the patented A3 system SA is robust, highly tested and will fit just about all back lengths
- Excel® 600D Polyester made from 600 Denier yarn, back coated with PU making this a multi-purpose, robust fabric
- Excel® 1680D Polyester Base Fabric. A sturdy PU coated 1680 Denier Polyester creating a strong and abrasion resistant fabric
- Pro-weave side pockets are constructed from a highly durable, yet flexible material, allowing the empty pockets to sit flush with the pack, maintaining sleek design whilst allowing for the easy loading and unloading of essential items such as water bottles.
- Ergonomic Padded Hip Belt, shaped for comfort and load carrying. Includes a pocket with water resistant zip.
- Shaped Adjustable Harness for optimum fit and comfort
- AirMesh on rucksack straps to keep you cool and comfortable
- Daisy Chain to attach accessories
- Elastic, cord clips and adjuster to allow attachment of sleep mat to front of pack.
- Additional Zip Pocket Under lid opening for safe storage of small items
- Expansion Side Zip Pockets for extra storage capacity if required
- Top Lid with Zippered Pocket for easy access and safe storage of small items
- Water Resistant Zipped Compartment - the perfect size and positioning for an OS map.
- Detachable Rain Cover Included in the base of the pack to keep gear dry and aids visibility in low light
- Hydration Compatible with most hydration reservoirs
- Shoulder Fit Guide indicates when the rucksack's harness is correctly adjusted.
- Duraflex buckles renowned for strength, quality and durability
- Dual Side Compression Straps to secure your load
- Sternum Strap with Emergency Whistle for a secure fit and easy to reach safety feature.
- Ice Axe/Walking Pole Attachments for carrying essential safety gear.
- Reflective strip for increased visibility at night or in poor conditions
- Side Grab Handle for easy transportation
- Webbing grab handle between the shoulder straps
- Approved by The Scout Association for use on Scouting expeditions etc
- Weight: 2.4kg
- Volume: 70.0ltr
- Volume Range: 60 Litres +
- Back System: Adjustable
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice