DescriptionThe Men's TX4 Mid GTX Approach Boot is a protective mid-cut boot made from leather uppers and breathable and waterproof Gore-Tex lining. The high cut collar protects the ankle while the STB Control System™ provides more structure. The design is simple and classic and guarantees high abrasion resistance due to the PU TechLite all-round rand and the MegaGrip Vibram sole. The climbing zone (at the toe) and rear Impact Brake System make this boot perfect for climbing and complete routes on technical terrain. The lacing system is derived from the Mythos climbing model and allows adjustment of fastenings in one move.
- STB Control System -upper wraps midsole in medial zone which increases stability on traverse routes and wraps around foot for a comfortable and precise fit.
- Vibram MegaGrip Sole Impact Brake System at the rear
- High resistance to abrasion
- PU Techlite
- Toe Cap For Added Protection
Fabric Composition & Care
- Upper - Suede, protective 1.5mm PU Techlite rand and toe-cap.
- Lining - Gore-Tex
- Midsole - Shock ansorbing, injected with EVA
- Footbed - 4mm Orthodite Approach
- Sole - Vibram with Impact Brake System
- Climbing zone at toe also
- Weight - 485g per half pair (size 42)
- AW - 19/20