Nevisport - Returns Department
- Download and complete the returns form found at the bottom of your confirmation email. Alternatively, you can download it here.
- Repack the goods in their original packaging and send to our Returns Department. Remember to enclose the completed returns form.
- Do all this within 60 days of receiving your order and please ensure goods are returned in their original condition with all labels attached.
- If you are returning a web order to one of our shops please print out your order confirmation. If you cannot locate your order confirmation please contact us. We will resend your order confirmation to the email address provided when the order was originally placed.
- We recommend that all returned items are sent using a carrier who can supply a 'proof of posting' certificate. The goods are your responsibility until they reach our Returns Department.
We recommend that all returned items are sent using a carrier who can supply a 'proof of posting' certificate. The goods are your responsibility until they reach our Returns Department.
We're sorry but we don't offer a free return service.
We will however exchange any unwanted returns and re-send them using our priority service without any further charge.
Occasionally mistakes do happen. We're sorry if this happened to you, but you have our promise that we'll do our best to get the right items to you as soon as possible.
Please contact us and let us know.
If the item you received is faulty please get in touch with Customer Service to resolve the problem.
We ask you return your items to us within 60 days of receiving them. If you are out with the 60 days please get in touch with Customer Service to see if we can find a resolution.
Returns are typically processed within 48 hours of us receiving the goods back.
Please allow up to a week for refunds to show on your account. This time frame is dictated by your bank or card issuer and we have no control over it.
Exchanges are typically processed and despatched within 48 hours of us receiving the goods back.
We are only able to exchange items where a different size of the same item is requested. You can place a new order if alternative items are required, and return the original item to us for a refund.
If we haven't the stock available we'll refund you and send you an email to let you know.
In addition to our returns policy, under the Distance Selling Regulations EU customers have fourteen days (beginning the day after receipt) to cancel your purchase (unless it is a purchase of tailor-made/customised products).
Order cancellations must be made in writing to Customer Service quoting your order number, either by post or email via email@example.com. In this case, we will provide a full refund but you must return the cancelled items to us. If we do not receive the cancelled items back, we may arrange to collect them from you at your cost.
Certain products may have a different returns policy, which is normally stated within the product description.
Helmets both climbing and ski are only refundable or exchanged within 7 days once delivered provided the item is returned in an unused condition.
Base layers are classed as undergarments and for hygiene reasons are non-returnable unless faulty.
Drilled Skis are non returnable once set to the information provided.
Perishable Goods are non returnable.
You can see our full returns and cancellation policies in the sites Terms and Conditions.
Please note that for your safety we are unable to exchange or issue a refund for any new and unused climbing equipment once it has left our premises. Please bear this in mind before you make your purchase.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
You can see our full returns and cancellation policies in the sites Terms & Conditions.