The new look Expeditor Trek 2.0 Walking Boot from Berghaus is hardwearing and durable. The supple suede upper offers feet great moveability whilst the AQ® waterproof lining keeps your feet dry all day long.
A strong mesh threaded through the upper also helps ventilate feet, while a great grip from the OPTI-STUD® outsole gives you confidence even when the terrain gets tricky underfoot. For everyday walking, these are a great looking, great performing boot.
- Dry feet. Thanks to AQ® waterproof lining you won’t get soggy socks.
- Be kind to your feet with underfoot cushioning from EVA midsoles and the OrthoLite® footbed.
- Give your feet a little fresh air with the breathable mesh running through the main upper combined with high grade suede.
Fabric Composition & Care
- 1.6-1.8mm split suede leather with mesh fabric panels.
- OPTISTUD® Walk-WB/OS outsole
- EVA midsole.
- Berghaus Ortholite® Low Level Hike
- Quarter Lining
- AQ waterproof membrane
- Collar/Tongue Lining
- Fabric lining. "
- AW - 18/19