DescriptionThe Pravitale 2.0 Hooded Jacket is a high-functioning stretch fleece, ideal for use in the mountains. Perfect as a performance mid-layer yet robust enough to be worn as an outer, this striking mid-weight fleece is both versatile and durable . Not only does it look good, but the stretchy fabric and cosy hood make it super-comfortable. Whether you’re hitting the trails or having a laid-back day at the local climbing wall (where the two harness-compatible zipped pockets will come in handy), you might just find this piece is your constant companion.
- Unrestricted Movement - Stretchable main material plus stretch cuffs offer unbeatable ease-of-movement, to let you reach higher and push yourself that little bit further.
- The Pravitale 2.0 can be worn as a standalone outer or as part of your alpine layering system.
- The close-fitting hood provides a snug and comfortable fit, to minimise access points for cold, wind and ice.
- Stop cold air or spindrift entry with thumb loops
- Help to keep out the elements with the bonded zipped left sleeve pocket and reverse coil YKK® centre-front zip
- Improved airflow comes from the two front-venting hand-warmer pockets
- AW - 19/20