The Pravitale Mountain 2.0 Hooded Fleece Jacket from Berghaus is versatile and durable and able to be worn as a mid-layer or an outer.
With stretchy fabric and a cosy hood for comfort, and two harness-compatible zipped pockets for climbing activities, this piece is perfect as a constant companion.
- Stretchable main material plus stretch cuffs offer unbeatable ease-of-movement, to let you reach higher and push yourself that little bit further.
- The Pravitale 2.0 can be worn as a standalone outer or as part of your alpine layering system.
- The close-fitting hood provides a snug and comfortable fit, to minimise access points for cold, wind and ice.
- Stop cold air or spindrift entry with thumb loops.
- Help to keep out the elements with the bonded zipped left sleeve pocket and reverse coil YKK
Fabric Composition & Care
- Fleece (310 G/M2)
- 93% Polyester, 7% Elastane
- Polyester stretch fleece
- One side anti pilling finish
- Thermal insulation 0.5-0.6 CLO
- Blocked with Ripstop (135 G/M2)
- 85% Polyamide 15% Elastane
- Stretch ripstop woven
- Durable water repellent finish