The Bridger Range's west facing slopes get plenty of autumn sunshine, making the trails ripe for a late season adventure.
Leave the gleaned-over southern end of the range to the after-work crowds. The northern end offers a cornucopia of steep, off camber trails.
The Bridger Low's webbing eyelets prevent toe pinch while scrambling up the steep gnarly crags; a BDry waterproof/breathable membrane keeps feet dry during boggy berry picking in the meadows; and a TPU chassis offers stable support during knife-edge ridge traverses.
- BDry™ waterproof, breathable membranes keep soggy elements out while letting water vapor escape, keeping your feet cool and comfortable
- Waterproof nubuck leather and abrasion-resistant textile uppers offer a combination of breathability and protection
- Nylon mesh linings wick moisture, dry quickly and further enhance breathability
- Webbing eyelets prevent toe pinch while scrambling up the steep, gnarly crags
- BFit Deluxe quality footbeds feature a well-defined arch for support and nest perfectly inside the shoes
- Dual-density EVA midsoles provide cushioning while keeping the shoes light and agile
- Thermoplastic urethane chassis offers stable support during knife-edge ridge traverses
- Nylon shanks and thermoplastic urethane forefoot plates offer torsional stability and protection underfoot, increasing surefootedness on varied terrain
- High-friction, nonmarking rubber outsoles grip with ease in all directions on both wet and dry surfaces thanks to the toothy side lugs and 4mm directional lugs underfoot
- Footwear Height: Ankle
- Footwear Closure: Lace-up
- Weight: 425 g
Fabric Composition & Care
- Upper - Nubuck leather/ textile
- Lining - Waterproof breathable membrane/nylon mesh
- Midsole - Dual-density EVA
- Support - Thermoplastic urethane forefoot plate/nylon shank
- Outsole - Carbon rubber
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice