And we'll update you with the latest newness from brands, along with exclusive deals & offers.
Fjallraven Kanken Backpack
- Popular backpack in hardwearing Vinylon F fabric.
- Carried as a backpack or a bag via convertible straps.
- Removable seat pad, reflector in logo and front/side pockets.
- Name and address label on inside of pack.
- Material name: Vinylon-F
- Material: Vinylon F: 100% vinylal
- Volume: 16 litre
- Gender: Unisex
- Care instructions: soft brush and lukewarm water
- Material 2: Webbing: 100% polypropylene
The Kånken Backpack from Fjallraven was created as far back as 1978 to help prevent back problems among Swedish school children and quickly became a common sight at schools throughout the country.
Today, this classic backpack is equally suited to journeys to and from school or work, as it is to trekking and travelling.
The material is durable, lightweight Vinylon F fabric that is able to withstand dirt and wetness. The spacious main compartment has a large opening with a zip, which makes it easy to pack and unpack. The pack also features two flat side pockets and a zipped pocket on the front, perfect for those bits and bobs that you want to keep close at hand.
The included PE foam seat cushion is stored in the interior back pocket where it prevents the contents of the backpack from poking against your back – and is always within reach for when you need to take a break and sit down, wherever you may be.
The carrying system is simple but practical and consists of handles at the top and slender, adjustable shoulder straps. The logo on the front is reflective. It also has an address label inside the main compartment.
One size = 38 x 27 x 13cm, 300g