And we'll update you with the latest newness from brands, along with exclusive deals & offers.
Harvey Bob Graham Round Guide Book
The Harvey Bob Graham Round Guide Book maps the historic 72 mile route completed by Bob Graham in 1932 which is now a popular challenge. This new map is your essential guide, with recommended route and changeover points.
- Detailed, clear and easy to read mapping
- Guide to the route by Jon Broxap
- Light to carry
- Can be used with GPS
- Ideal for navigation on the fell and also an excellent planning tool
- Map size 486x700mm folded to pocket size 243x116mm
- Consists of 4 sections, each providing a strip of map to cover the route and access points
- 1:40,000 map scale
- Printed on robust, latex impregnated paper